$95.00 – $500.00
- Reviews (6)
Introducing the Bully Glyder, a rack attached trolley system designed to replace a traditional top-loaded weight pin cable system. Featuring a robust build and proprietary machined UHMW rollers, the Bully Glyder easily installs and glides along any 2×2, 2×3, or 3×3 upright, ensuring that your plates are free from sway.
- Every Bully Glyder features four hourglass shaped UHMW rollers. Each roller contains two bearings which allow for smooth travel up and down your rack.
- The Glyder is constructed of 1/4″ thick CNC cut steel side plates. Each plate features our signature Bully head logo and two adjustment screws ensuring a precise fit on both imperial or metric racks!
- 21.75″ long removable loadable sleeve (8″ of plate loading space on each side once installed). Sleeve is 1.9″ in diameter and features snap-ring endcaps.
- Black 3-D printed magnetic sleeve spacers
- Cable attachment is 2.75″ from the rack
- Tested to 500lbs+
- Custom side plate colors available (MESSAGE PRIOR TO PLACING ORDER)
- Optional 10″ Extension brackets available to kick the attachment point out further from the rack upright
- 5/64, 1/4, and a 5/16 hex key wrench required for installation
- Made in USA
FITMENT: The Glyder is confirmed to fit many racks already on the market, including Rogue, Titan, & Rep Fitness. We have become aware of fitment issues with other popular import racks that are now coming to market such as Bells of Steel, Grind Fitness, and others. Please reach out if you have questions about fitment on your rack!
*Bare steel will ship with a light coating of oil to keep some surface rust at bay.
*The Bully Glyder is not designed to be dropped to it’s pinned (start) position, doing so can result in damage to rollers and other hardware.
*The Bully Glyder is designed with the understanding that your rack is firmly mounted in place, i.e. bolted to the ground or wall. Rack has the propensity to tip based on amount of weight and angle of pull. Purchase of the Bully Glyder assumes you have read and understand all risks associated with it’s use.
1-2 week lead time, thank you for your patience!
Follow @buffalobullyfab for updates!