$345.00 – $475.00
- Reviews (2)
Introducing the Bully Glyder, a rack attached trolley system designed to replace a traditional top-loaded weight pin. Featuring a robust build and proprietary machined UHMW rollers, the Bully Glyder easily installs and glides along any 2×3 or 3×3 upright ensuring that your plates are free from sway.
- Every Bully Glyder features four hourglass shaped UHMW rollers. Each roller contains two bearings which allow for smooth travel up and down your rack.
- The Glyder is constructed of 1/4″ thick CNC cut steel side plates. Each plate features our signature Bully head logo and four adjustment screws ensuring a precise fit on both imperial or metric racks!
- 21.75″ long removable loadable sleeve (8″ of plate loading space on each side once installed). Sleeve is 1.9″ in diameter and features snap-ring endcaps.
- Black Bully Fab branded 3-D printed sleeve spacers
- Cable attachment is 2.75″ from the rack
- Tested to 500lbs+
- All hardware included
- Bully Black-Out and Bare Steel color options. Custom side plate colors available (MESSAGE PRIOR TO PLACING ORDER)
- 10″ cable attachment Extension Brackets available
- 5/16, 1/4, and a 5/64 hex key wrench required for installation
- Made in USA
*Bare steel will ship with a light coating of oil to keep some surface rust at bay
*Glyder is designed with the understanding that your rack is firmly mounted in place, i.e. bolted to the ground or wall. Rack has the propensity to tip based on amount of weight and angle of pull. Purchase of Glyder assumes you have read and understand this risk.
Run 3 is already underway! Please allow a 6-8 week lead time.
Follow us @buffalobullyfab for updates!
Michael Radloff –
I ordered two of the Glyders to maximize the functionality, and I am very happy I did. First, the build quality and engineering/design at the highest level. As good if not better than the likes of Ghost, Oak Club, Rogue, Sorinex, Eleiko, etc. Butter smooth. High end quality and superb powder coating. It’s very clear he take immense pride in a product with his name on it, and it shows. Second, the functionality and versatility are even more than I expected. Lat pulls, low rows, cable curls, tricep push downs, tricep extensions, cable flyes, and more. It’s really limited to your imagination. You can even use them to perform all variations of pressing, and they act like fat grip DB presses operating on a kind of Smith Machine setup. They easily slide out of your way to any location on the uprights when not in use. Worth every dime, and I could not recommend more if this kind of solution fits your space and needs or if you are on the fence about purchasing. It doesn’t take much to recognize that if this is an indication of the kind of pride he puts into his products, his entire product line is probably just as impressive. My expectations were high, and they were exceeded.
Brandon (verified owner) –
This product has completed my home gym and I couldn’t be happier. The Bully Glyder is extremely smooth to the point that it feels like I’m at a commercial gym when doing cable exercises. I’m also loving the powder coating, looks so good. Last thing I wanna say is that I have saved a ton of money going this route because I already have the weight I needed and this allows for much easier weight transition and now I don’t have any swinging what so ever. Great Purchase!!